"It's not how you start that matters, but how you finish"
Nowhere is this more true than in our Christian faith. The ultimate goal of reaching Heaven should be the driving force in our lives. But yet, how many times do we get stuck in the minutia of daily life? How many times do we give into self-pity or a feeling of unworthiness? How many times do we simply feel like we are spinning our wheels, perhaps not going backwards, but definitely not moving forward?
Momentum makes all the difference.
By building momentum, it doesn't matter if you stumble. It doesn't matter if you fall. By building momentum, it you see the process instead of the promises. You make the important connections instead of being sidetracked by life's random events.
Here is the practical guide for developing a momentum mindset that connects your faith with real life in a way that supports, motivates, encourages and enhances your efforts along the way. It's a process that focuses squarely not just on who you are, but who you want to become.
- When you connect the dots, your life comes together
- When you never give in, you never give out
- When you seek truth, you find wisdom
- When you escape your comfort zone, you embrace your purpose
- When you value your circle of influence, you venture into deeper satisfaction
- When you insulate your heart, pain can't penetrate
- When you transform your life, you transmit love