- This event has passed.
Building for the Future: Planning and Running a Successful Parish Capital Campaign
December 2, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST
A well-planned, well-designed, and executed campaign never fails.
Raising the money necessary to fund your next big project is an important part of every parish’s life and mission. Getting the timing right is critical, but so is understanding your donors’ thoughts on the needs and how willing they are to support such an effort.
And in times when a community can be stressed due to the pandemic, economic or social conditions, preparing for the next big project is as important – perhaps even more important – than the campaign itself. You have questions:
• How much can we raise?
• Will parishioners support the project?
• How do they feel about the parish, project, the leadership?
• Are we ready as a community?
• How does a capital campaign work?
• Once your study is complete, what should be your next steps?
In this CEU course, you will learn some best practice tools to help you plan your next big project and produce the best outcomes:
• How and why a study lays the foundation for a successful major fundraising effort
• Understand some indispensable principles of a capital campaign
Full participation in Building for the Future: Planning and Running a Successful Parish Capital Campaign is applicable for 1 point in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.