How does the 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free Catholic Small-Group Study work?
- The structure of the study revolves around six weekly sessions
- Each 90-minute session includes a combination of prayer, small-group discussion, and practical exercise
- Designed as a Scripture-based small-group study, the support tools make for easy implementation for any facilitator -- regardless of their financial expertise!
This comprehensive small-group study Leader's Kit includes:
- 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free book
- 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free Participant Workbook
- 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free Leader's Guide
- Leaders' DVD, complete with suggestions and tips for leading a group successfully
- Sessions DVD to support all six 90-minute sessions as well as the Orientation and Graduation sessions
- Preview DVD to build support for small-group study among parish staff, potential facilitators, and possible participants
- Marketing support tools to help you invite participants