In this helpful booklet parents and children will learn:
- What is the virtue-based approach to discipline?
- What are the theological virtues?
- What are the cardinal virtues?
- How can we live a virtuous life?
- How can parents discipline with virtue?
- How can parents make discipline a positive?
Catholic Parent Know-How: Virtue & Discipline also includes family conversation-starters, a reflection, and a prayer.
Written by Lynne Lang, Director of School Climate for the Catholic Education Center in the Archdiocese of St. Louis, and writer and Catholic educator with over 15 years of experience.
Watch your parish change before your eyes when families learn the value of practicing holy habits and the steps to helping children return to them when they have stumbled.
For a non-reproducible PDF of this pamphlet, click here. The PDF is meant for review only and should not be reproduced in any form.