We are conducting a physical inventory count between October 26 and October 31. During this time you may continue to order online. However, your order will not be processed until November 1. This applies only to book orders, pamphlets, and other parish resources. We apologize for this inconvenience.
A Journey to the Heart of Jesus: Guideposts Along the Way
Usually ships next business day
"Every day, every trip, and every task can become a pilgrimage if we decide to live that way." - Archbishop Sartain
Archbishop J. Peter Sartain shares reflections on the pilgrimage of Christian discipleship.
Through these often humorous, but always deeply personal, pieces you will discover:
- How to keep your perspective along the road to discipleship
- How to remove the stumbling blocks to spiritual maturity
- How to encounter God in prayer
- How to share the fruit of the cross
- How to experience happiness through works of mercy
A Journey to the Heart of Jesus is an insightful collection of meditations that offer timely counsel to any Christian disciple making the journey to the heart of Jesus.