We are conducting a physical inventory count between October 25 and October 31. During this time you may continue to order online. However, your order will not be processed until Tuesday, November 1. This applies only to book orders, pamphlets, and other parish resources. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Usually ships next business day
***Sold in packs of 50***Catholics will understand the scope and meaning behind Pope Francis' first apostolic exhortation in this new pamphlet by Our Sunday Visitor, The Joy of the Gospel: Evangelii Gaudium. In this document, Pope Francis shares his vision for the Church, and he strongly urges all Catholics and Christians to joyfully embrace Christ's call to share the Gospel. The pamphlet includes important quotes from the exhortation, and summarizes key points such as:
- The importance of joy in spreading the good news: "an evangelizer should never look like someone who has just come back from a funeral." (10)
- The critical role of the parish in outreach
- Recognizing the culture of prosperity, which often blinds us to the needs of the poor
- The Church's commitment to life, and opposition to abortion
- The model of evangelization - Mary, the Mother of God
Catholics and Christians everywhere can read the entire apostolic exhortation on the Vatican's website - but you can whet their appetite to read more with this easy-to-read pamphlet.
For a non-reproducible PDF of this pamphlet, click here. The PDF is meant for review only and should not be reproduced in any form.
Also available in Spanish.