CATHOLICS BELIEVE WHAT!?
Many non-Catholics, former Catholics, or even some practicing Catholics have asked that question.
Some Catholic beliefs can seem outrageous or even unbelievable – such as:
1. The Eucharist – How can Catholics believe the bread and wine are really the body and blood of Christ?
2. Confession – Why do Catholics air their dirty laundry (and to a priest, of all people)?
3. The Mystical Body of Christ – Isn’t our Faith individual and personal?
4. Mary – Catholics pray to Mary? Isn’t that idolatry?
5. The Pope – Who put him in charge? Can’t we just manage on our own?
5 Weird Catholic Beliefs that Actually Make Sense looks at these potential stumbling blocks, that, when properly explained, turn into joyful stepping stones that can bring us closer to God.
Download 5 Weird Catholic Beliefs that Actually Make Sense for FREE by joining the email newsletter from Our Sunday Visitor. Enter your email address below and get this special resource. Plus you’ll also receive access to exclusive teaching, product discounts, and encouragement designed to bring your faith to life!
By providing your information above, you agree to let Our Sunday Visitor send you special messages with product announcements or other information that could help you and others grow in your Catholic faith. You may easily unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send. Please read our privacy statement
© Our Sunday Visitor, Inc. 2016-2017